News:

SMF - No News

Main Menu

If you enjoy Racing history

Started by StormyPeak, Mar 18, 2024, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormyPeak

I've played a horse racing game since 2006.  Back in 2019, a young man joined the game.  In the game he goes by the name of Nathan, and he would sometimes make videos of the fake horses in the game...using footage of various t-breds that kind of fit the description of the fake horse...such as chestnut with a blaze. 

He's on YouTube now, and has some pretty nice videos/histories of thoroughbreds.
I thought I would share his channel with you. 

His YouTube persona is Sketchy The Horse Guy

https://www.youtube.com/@SketchyTheHorseGuy/videos

I loved his video on Silky Sullivan and also the worst runners:
Zippy Chippy vs Haru Urara

He recently did one on Vigors "The White Tornado"...a name I hadn't heard for a long time.  He raced during mid/late 1970s  I can remember being a fan of both him and Ancient Title, so when they competed together I never knew which one to cheer for :P

I hope you watch one or two of his vids. and give him a thumbs up, or even a short comment if you like this stuff. I think it's good to see a younger person getting so involved in horse racing history and taking so much time to produce these videos.

Stormy
Some people are like light sticks...you just want to snap and shake the $@!% out of them until the light comes on : )