News:

SMF - No News

Main Menu

Glad to see the "HB" is back ..

Started by De Troll, Mar 02, 2024, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

De Troll

....... been a minute .. since I've talked to anyone about horses ..  8) To be honest I haven't been following the races much at all.. As I'm aging out .. and spend more time with health concerns .. the horses have fallen to the lower end of my priority list..
     Last week I watched the Fairgrounds Derby Prep .. first race I watched in over a year.. Had no idea "who was what" ..?

....... hope all is well with you folks
RoMo   

StormyPeak

Hi : )

Glad to see so many names showing up here. 

I also had to pull back a bit on the various forums I was posting it...back issues and my computer chair just don't get along with each other. 

I also lost track of the horses...but perhaps with Horseboard 2.0 up and running my interest will once again be sparked.  I am even thinking that next year, IF I don't get hammered by unexpected bills.  I might be able to save up $100 and deposit it into a on-line wagering site...probably Twin Spires, as I think they are legal in Idaho. 

I was at YouBet, but closed my account when I ended up in a wheelchair for 4 months and knew I had to get on disability. Disability doesn't leave but a few dollars after bills are paid.   

I think YouBet was bought out by Twin Spires some years ago. Anyways, I did enjoy looking over PPs on Friday nights and making 2 to 6 bets on Saturday.

Stormy

Some people are like light sticks...you just want to snap and shake the $@!% out of them until the light comes on : )

DJK

Hi, RoMo.  Looks like we've picked up a few people in the last couple month since I've checked.  Good time to start checking again.Life has been both interesting and dull...  I do have a 3 year old great-daughter.  Saw her yesterday at her Aunt Alysha's birthday party (my granddaughter is 25)